My mom taught me how to laugh,
She showed me the deepest cry of her heart.
She told me I am pretty and put on my necklace,
Taught me how to properly tie my shoelace.
My mom doesn’t know how to put on her make-up
But her beauty is timeless, there’s just no doubt.
She managed to take care of a child,
A child like me who sometimes has a stubborn heart.
My mom taught me the value of honesty,
She said to be true to my words every time
Because if not, it will mark a negative impact.
My mom is my great confidant and best friend.
She may never relate to every situation,
She assures to give me the best solution possible.
My mom is simple, her ways and personality.
But she is the most amazing person I have ever known.
As the famous quotation from F. Scott Fitzgerald goes, there are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice. Gladly, I’ve found most of them from a single person, my Mommy [in the Spiritual family], Ms. Jeniffer Villanueva. Today, she is celebrating her special day and I just want to dedicate this post to her! 😉
So let me begin by answering this question: “Who is Jeniffer (Jenny) to me?”
- She is one of the most beautiful [in and out] person I know. ❤
- She is my Mommy and Life Group leader.
- She is one of the few people who deeply and sincerely know who the real Clauie is. 🙂
- She is one of my favorite singer. (And by the way, she’s our church’s Worship Leader)
- She is incomparably good in cracking corny jokes. 😛
- She knows exactly what to say when I need it.
- She loves to eat. (So do I)
- She looks slim when I am the one holding the camera on taking our selfies. 😛
- She is dedicated in everything that she do even when it comes to completing the SB stickers to get the planner.
- She has visions and dreams that would really change the world and turn them into Jesus, one step at a time.
- She can handle things in ways you couldn’t imagine.
- She has so much wisdom coming from the Lord that would really change your perspective.
- She trusts me when it comes to fashion and girly stuff. 😀
- She does her work as an Engineer with great passion and excellence!
- She cries for God and for the people she loves.
- She loves sweet things [small or big] done for her.
- She loves her family so much. (Bio and Spiritual)
- She is one of a kind! 😉
So, why she deserves this entry? Because she loved me at my best and worst, supported me throughout my Christian walk, never left me even on the darkest days of my life and helped me be the person I am today. It’s just simply amazing how she showed the different kinds of love to me and even to people around her. But most especially, she taught me how to love unconditionally as well, without judgement nor persecution, just pure love and the love that comes from our Dad! ❤
And here’s for you Mommy! I love you sooooooo much :-* I never thought of my life without you being part of it. Big blessings from Daddy God is to be presented to you and I pray that even the love of your life, your Prince, the one God prepared you for will also be revealed to you. 🙂 Happiest birthday from the deepest room of my heart!